About IIMB Entrepreneurship program & Partners
Women AatmaNirbhar with IIMB Entrepreneurship program – reserve your seats now. National Commission for Women is the apex statutory organization working towards enabling women to achieve equality and equal participation in all spheres of life. Acknowledging that economic independence is the key to women empowerment, NCW aims to create a lasting impact for women across the country by providing women entrepreneur’s access to knowledge and skills required to grow and sustain their entrepreneurial ventures.
To this end, National Commission for Women has joined hands with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a renowned academic institution fostering excellence in management, innovation and entrepreneurship, and India SME Forum, India’s largest not for profit organization for small & medium enterprises, and has envisioned a collaborative online training programme to support and sponsor digital learning of 5000 aspiring women entrepreneurs. Selected women entrepreneurs will also get a special chance to be mentored and incubated by our knowledge and mentoring partner post completion of the course.
A hands-on, action oriented business and management course that introduces participants to a systematic, scientific and an easy process of testing your ideas and opportunities you envision. Selected participants will learn the “Do your Venture” ideology, which will teach them common paths entrepreneurs take when launching their own venture. They will also learn the tools and techniques for generating ideas and then test their ideas in the field and gather feedback.
READ MORE: 10 Ways To Get Rid Of Excess Anxiety
The Course will be sponsored by the National Commission for Women for all 5000 selected participants and will be delivered by IIMB. The Course is designed to enable aspiring women entrepreneurs to capitalize on this opportunity and learn from eminent faculty of IIMB. The course can be attended from any location at the convenient time. During the course, participants will also be encouraged to leverage on the peer network through discussion forum and other online tools at their disposal.
|Length||6 Weeks (Integrated with field work)|
|Effort||3-4 hours per week|
|Video Transcripts||English & Hindi|
Guidelines For Applicants
- Participation is open for all women are above 18 years and are citizens of India.
- Applicants should be ideally at the ideation stage (beginning stage of a venture/startup including an idea) who intends to learn and grow from the various opportunities and from experiences of the successful entrepreneurs.
- You can apply for the IIMB Entrepreneurship program by clicking on the ‘CLICK HERE TO REGISTER‘.
- Video submission should be as professional as possible and should not exceed 5 minutes. The objective is to gain a sense of your sincerity, motivation to apply, idea or pitch. The video can be in either Hindi or English. The applicant has to share link to their video via file-sharing/video hosting service such as YouTube, Vimeo.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are not allowed and the person may face disqualification.
- Any false representation or submission of any wrong information by any participant will disqualify their participation.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants will only be used for the purpose of IIMB Entrepreneurship program and participants consent to the use of information submitted by them.
Timeline of IIMB Entrepreneurship program
|Start date||4th March, 2021|
|End date||31st March, 2021|